News, Schedules, Range Closings
Officer and Trustees Elections: Nominations are now open and anyone interested in a leadership position should contact Dave Goss, Nomination Committee Chairperson. Elections will be held at the October 9, 2019 monthly meeting.
Reminder: Guests MUST have their guest pass displayed with their host member’s membership card on the corresponding range board clips when shooting. ALL Members MUST display their membership card on the corresponding range board clips when shooting, not on a lanyard around your neck or pinned on a hat.
Work Parties: Members who first joined in 2018 and have not completed their work party requirements are encouraged to attend the August 10th Work Party as only two opportunities remain in 2019 after that date. All members are invited to come out to a work party to help with the many maintenance, repair, and upgrade projects to be done. If you have any questions about your work party related membership status please contact Membership Chair Scott (215-527-6180) or Jen (215-527-6181) Maston or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Schedule of Events
- August 3rd – PGC Hunter-Ed Class
- August 3rd – Tactical Pistol Shoot – 8:00am
- August 3rd – New Member Orientation – 1:00pm
- August 10th – Work Party – 8:00am to Noon
- August 10th – New Member Orientation – Noon
- August 11th – Trap Sunday – 8:00am to 3:00pm
- August 11th – New Member Orientation – 10:00am
- August 14th – Monthly Meeting – 7:00pm
- August 15th – New Member Orientation – 6:00pm
- Sept. 5th – LANCO Federated Sportsmen – 7:00pm
- Sept. 7th – Tactical Pistol Shoot – 8:00am
- Sept. 7th – New Member Orientation – 1:00pm
- Sept. 11th – Monthly Meeting – 7:00pm
- Sept. 14th – Work Party – 8:00am to Noon
- Sept. 15th – Trap Sunday – 8:00am to 3:00pm
- Sept. 15th – New Member Orientation – 10:00am
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE PISTOL AND RIFLE RANGES MAY BE CLOSED OCCASIONALLY FOR UNSCHEDULED MAINTENANCE ACTIVITIES THAT DO NOT ALLOW FOR ADVANCE NOTICE ON THIS WEBSITE. PLEASE OBEY ALL “RANGE CLOSED” SIGNS. WE APOLOGIZE FOR THESE OCCASIONAL INCONVENIENCES.
The Handgun Range will be closed on the first Saturday each month for the Tactical Handgun Match.
The Rifle and Pistol Ranges are closed during the Monthly Trap Shoot on the second Sunday of each month until 4:00pm.
The Skeet Fields will be closed Saturday November 16, 23, and 30, 2019 for rifle shooters to prepare for deer season.
All ranges and other facilities will be closed on Work Party days from 8:00am to 12:00pm. 2019 Work Parties are tentatively scheduled for January 12, March 23, May 11, June 8, August 10, September 14, and October 12, 2019.