News, Schedules, Range Closings
Monthly Membership Meeting: The next meeting will be Wednesday September 14, 2022 at 7:00pm and is open to all Members and guests.
2022 Membership Renewal for 2023: The annual newsletter with 2023 Membership Renewal application was mailed on September 12, 2022 to all current Members as of August 10, 2022 who completed their work party requirements. Please return the Membership Renewal Application in the included envelope as soon as possible and your 2023 Membership Card will be returned to you within two weeks. Renewals must be received no later than January 31, 2023, no exceptions, otherwise you must re-apply as a new member and meet associated requirements.
2023 New Member Applications: Our By-Laws require that all new prospective members be approved for admission by the Voting Members of the Club at a regular Monthly Meeting, where a Voting Quorum exists. We are now accepting 2023 New Member applications (click here to download application) to be first voted upon at the October 12, 2022 meeting and if approved will be good through December 31, 2023. Applications received after October 12th and approved at the November and December 2022 meetings will have membership good through December 31, 2023 as well.
Guest Pass Reminder: Guest Pass privileges are available to renewing Members ONLY at time of annual membership renewal, they are not available to New Members in their first year of membership. After paying the Guest Pass fee along with your membership renewal, your membership card will be stamped allowing you to bring guests according to the restrictions noted in the Guest Pass Policy. Guests MUST complete and sign the Liability Waiver and display the bottom section with their host member’s membership card on the corresponding range board clips when shooting. Liability Waiver forms and more details about the Guest Pass Policy can be found on this website in the Membership section.
Free Firewood: There are numerous fallen trees on the Club property that must be removed so Members are encouraged to come cut and take free firewood. Please contact Decker White at 717-278-7247 for details and before cutting or removing any trees.
Member Reminder: ALL Members MUST display their membership card on the corresponding range and fish pond board clips when using these facilities, not on a lanyard around your neck or pinned on a hat.
Schedule of Events
- September 14th – 7:00pm – Monthly Membership Meeting
- October 1st – 8:00am – Tactical Handgun Match
- October 8th – 8:00am – Work Party
- October 8th – Noon – New Member Orientation
- October 9th – 8:00am – Sunday Trap Shoot
- October 9th – 10:00am – New Member Orientation
- October 12th – 7:00pm – Monthly Membership Meeting
- November 5th – 8:00am – Tactical Handgun Match
- November 9th – 10:00am – Monthly Membership Meeting
- November 13th – 8:00am – Sunday Trap Shoot
- November 13th – 10:00am – New Member Orientation
- December 3rd – 8:00am – Tactical Handgun Match
- December 11th – 8:00am – Sunday Trap Shoot
- December 11th – 10:00am – New Member Orientation
- December 14th – 10:00am – Monthly Membership Meeting
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE RIFLE, HANDGUN, AND ARCHERY RANGES MAY BE CLOSED OCCASIONALLY FOR UNSCHEDULED MAINTENANCE ACTIVITIES THAT DO NOT ALLOW FOR ADVANCE NOTICE ON THIS WEBSITE. PLEASE OBEY ALL “RANGE CLOSED” SIGNS. WE APOLOGIZE FOR THESE OCCASIONAL INCONVENIENCES.
The Handgun Range will be closed on the first Saturday of each month April through December from 8:00am to Noon for the Tactical Handgun Match.
All Rifle Ranges will be closed on the second Sunday of each month from 8:00am until 3:00pm for the Monthly Trap Shoot. The Handgun Range will be open during that time.
The Lower Rifle Ranges will be closed on Thursdays from 6:00pm on for Trap shooting. The Upper Rifle Ranges and Handgun Range will be open during that time.
The Lower Rifle Ranges will be closed during skeet shooting on:
- Tuesdays – 4:00pm to 7:00pm – Daylight Savings Time Only
- Wednesdays – 12:00pm to 3:00pm – Year Round
- Wednesdays – 5:00pm to 8:00pm – Year Round
- Saturdays – 12:00pm to 3:00pm – Year Round
The Upper Rifle Ranges and Handgun Range will be open during skeet shooting.
The Skeet Fields will be closed Saturday November 12th and 19th, 2022 for rifle shooters to prepare for deer season.
All ranges and other facilities will be closed on Work Party days from 8:00am to 12:00pm. The 2022 Work Party dates remaining are September 10th and October 8th.